International Conference on Intelligent Metaverse Technologies & Applications (iMETA2023)
18–20 September, 2023 – Tartu, Estonia
Over the years, technology has advanced significantly, and the creation of the virtual environments (i.e., metaverse) is one of the latest innovations that is set to revolutionize how we interact, process, and connect our real-life to other lifes. With the metaverse, we are presented with a new realm that blurs the lines between the physical and digital world, providing a new space for communication, commerce, services, and entertainment.
The International Conference on Intelligent Metaverse Technologies & Applications (iMeta) is to bring together leading researchers, academics, and industry experts to explore the various aspects of the distributive metaverse, including its technologies, applications, and implications for various industries. Attendees can expect to participate in exciting keynote speeches, panel discussions, and presentations on cutting-edge research field. Throughout the conference, there will be ample opportunities for attendees to network, share their knowledge, and collaborate on future initiatives that will drive the development of the metaverse forward. We are confident that iMeta conference will inspire new ideas, foster innovation, and spark collaborations that will push the boundaries of the metaverse and its potential to change the world as we know it.
Overall, the iMETA conference aims to provide attendees with comprehensive understanding of the communication, computing, and system requirements of the metaverse. Through keynote speeches, panel discussions, and presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to engage with leading experts and learn about the latest developments and future trends in the field. The conference will also provide ample opportunities for networking, sharing knowledge, and collaborating with others in the metaverse community.
List of Tracks:
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include, but not limited to:
- Security and Privacy
- Networking and Communications
- Systems and Computing
- Multimedia and Computer Vision
- Immersive Technologies and Services
- Storage and Processing
- Papers due: May 10, June 20, 2023
- Acceptance notification: August 05, 2023
- Camera-ready paper due: August 20, 2023
- Workshop Proposal due: June 01, 2023
- Walid Saad, Virginia Tech, USA
- Merouane Debbah, TII, UAE
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Truva Inc., USA
There are three categories of submission:
- Long papers: 7-8 pages.
- Short papers: 5-6 pages.
- Poster papers: 1-2 pages (undergraduate).
Submission Link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=imeta2023
- Giancarlo Fortino, University of Calabria, Italy
- Albert Zomaya, University of Sydney, Australia
- Nirwan Ansari, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Salil Kanhere, UNSW Sydney, Australia
- Yaser Jararweh, JUST, Jordan
- Ilir Capuni, University of Montenegro, Montenegro
- Feras Awaysheh, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Gautam Srivastava, Brandon University, Canada
- Jun Wu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China and Waseda University, Japan
- Moayad Aloqaily, MBZUAI, UAE
- Karl Lomp, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Madis Vasser, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Stefania Tomasiello, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Ulrich Norbisrath, University of Tartu, Estonia