NEM Documents Supported by Vital Media
The NEM SRIA 2025 document, containing views of the NEM Initiative community members on research and innovation topics of interests for coming years – towards 2025, have been consolidated during summer 2018 in accordance with the received community inputs. Many thanks to all NEM members for the valuable contributions to the document!
The NEM SRIA 2025 is targeting the next research and innovation program of the European Union “Horizon Europe” (FP9) as well as national and regional research and innovation programs.
Position and White Papers
- Artificial Intelligence in the Media and Creative Industries
- Data for Media
- Policy Recommendations for the Next Multiannual Financial Framework
- Enabling Future Social Media
- 5G Phase 3 – Media Pilots
- NEM Position on Next Generation Internet
- Digitalising European Industry -Digital Innovation Hubs
- Towards the Future Social Media
- Policy dialogue in Convergence and Social Media: requirements
- Hyper Personalization
- Content Distribution
NEM Vision and SRIA 2016
NEM Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) highlights European industry’s views on the research priorities that are required in the next few years so that Europe can truly become a worldwide champion in all domains related to “New European Media”, representing a basis for the reflections that are being investigated by all NEM European Technology Platform stakeholders.NEM SRIA is created from valuable contributions received from NEM members, which are compiled in a document by an editorial group appointed by the NEM Steering Board. All regular SRIA document versions are approved by NEM General Assembly, where all NEM members are represented.
Download the NEM Vision and SRIA 2016 here.
NEM Research Priorities
This document provides a first draft list of priorities for the research funding programs WP2018 and beyond in Horizon2020.
Download the NEM Research Priorities document here.
- NEM Brochure 2018 – download