2nd NEM General Assembly
held on 7/8 March 2006 in BrusselsNEM General Assembly took place in Brussels on 7 and 8 March 2006. Actual versions of NEM Vision, Governance Model and Strategic Research Agenda documents have been presented. 89 present members of the General Assembly approved both the Governance Model and the Strategic Research Agenda as legal and technical basses for further work in the NEM Initiative.
Furthermore, an update on European Technology Platforms and FP7 programme was given by Mr. Luis Rodriguez-Rosello, Head of Unit "Networked Audiovisual Systems“, Directorate General Information Society and Media (INFSO), European Commission. Various other issues, such as promotion of the NEM Initiative and generating NEM projects for future R&D programmes, have been discussed as well.
Next General Assembly is planned for end of September 2006.
NEM General Assembly are available for download:
- Overview & Status of the NEM Initiative, Yves-Marie Le Pannerer, Thomson
- Update from the Commission on ETPs and FP7, Luis Rodrigues-Roselle, Head of Unit, European Commission
- The Nem Governance Model, David Kennedy, Eurescom
- The NEM Strategic Research Agenda
- NEM working group 1 report, Pierre-Yves Danet, France Telecom
- NEM working group 2 report, Luis Solórzano, Telefonica
- NEM SRA Version 3, Christoph Dosch, IRT
- NEM SRA, Julian Sesena, Rose
- The updated NEM vision, Maddy Janse, Philips
- Towards the next vision of the NEM Strategic Research Agenda, Christoph Dosch, IRT
- Promotion of the NEM initiative, Jose Jimenez, Telefonica
- EU CA project BREAD, Jean-Charles Point, JCP Consult
- Generating NEM Projects for Future R&D Programmes:
- Realising the NEM vision through NEM Projects, David Kennedy, Eurescom