EIG Investment Forum – presented by MediaDeals
A great opportunity for 10 entrepreneurs from the creative industries and digital media to present their ventures to early stage European investors and obtain financial investment.
Among other investors, the event will host the Connect Investor Club – a core group of active, early-stage investors from 8 European countries. They are business angels and early-stage funds sharing an interest in the creative industries and digital media sectors and looking at new co-investment opportunities in Europe.
Prior to the event, a jury has evaluated several entrepreneurs and selected 10 upon various criteria:
- High-growth companies in the creative industries and digital sector (i.e. video games, mobile, music, film, digital tech)
- Start-up companies looking for early stage funding (up to 1,5 M€)
- Searching European equity investment
- High internationalisation potential
- Innovative and scalable business model
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
Participating companies will be able to participate to roundtables with the experts and investors, to have online training consultation with experienced media coaches – to review the pitch and the presentations, to pitch in front of European investors selected to fit to each company’s profile and need
The Investment Forum is organised with the support of the European Commission and the EIG project http://www.eig-project.eu/