TV-RING: Connected TV services and Apps
Chair: Sergi Fernández, Director of the Audiovisual Unit at i2CAT and TV-RING coordinator
Services, trends and facts that are shaping the future of Connected TV: Key players of the broadcasting sector and research entities will their experience in the sector, the present situation, future opportunities and obstacles to overcome in the incoming future of TV.
Discover the latest and future Connected TV and HbbTV developments: how these services will contribute to the definition of the next steps for the sector. Attendees will find out breaking news on the HbbTV standard. This not-to-miss event will bring together key Connected TV stakeholders. Through selected presentations all attendees will have the chance to get informed as well as to share and discuss their own perspectives. This is a great opportunity to network with relevant European broadcasters, research centres, software developers, service providers and many others.
- Annette Wilson (RBB) – Social Connected TV Apps (FIcontent project)
- Joachim Koehler (IAIS) – LinkedTV project – Television linked to the Web
- Juan V. Vidagany (TIE Kinetix) – Socialising Around Media (SAM Project)
- Frank Visser (Immovator) – HbbTV in Europe status & barriers for the signal transmission
- Rob Koenen (TNO) – Delivering HbbTV services when the trigger does not reach the terminal
- Oliver Friedrich (DTelekom) – HbbTV in IPTV operator environments / Virtual Set-Top-Box & Cloud Browser: Impact and Requirements on the HbbTV standard
- Ralf Neudel (IRT) – HbbTV update
This workshop is organised by the TV-RING project, funded by the EC under the CIP programm